I hope you are all well, I have been thinking about what I would make next, I have made a few things, but not anything interesting enough to warrant a video, so, as I love my Eileen Hull dies, I thought I would make a quick video on my process , I want to use some of the many stencils, stamps inks and other effects that I have and as such this will be a bit of a one off.
I have started a folio journal die and my husband suggested I did a video as he really likes it, hopefully you will get some inspiration to make one yourself with your stash, this is the very first time I have used Rice papers this way and didn’t have the correct glue, but a lesson learnt 😊
As I mentioned, I will be using a die and it’s the Eileen Hull Folio Journal die Sizzix XL Scoreboard 664884,
The other items I used are :
· That’s Crafty Paper Designs Rice Paper Collection “ Scene it”
· That’s Crafty Fine Holographic Fine Texture Paste
· Pretty Gets Gritty Explosion Powders “Venus”, “Aphrodite”
· Oxide Inks Dusty Concorde and Broken China
· Versafine Claire Charming Pink, Warm Breeze, Morning Mist
· Tando Creative Distressed Sequins Stencil
· Studio Light Just Lou Collection MASKJL02
· Cadence Shake and Gilt silver
· Rich Silver Imitation Leaf
· Pebeo Mixtion Relief
· Crafty Individuals CI 543 Orbitol Tuesday stamps
· Crafty Individuals CI 542 Mismesh stamp
· Chocolate Baroque Large Crackle Background
Please find pictures below, also, there is a link to my You Tube channel Shawscraftylife. At the top of the page.
I will be making a separate video for the completion of the journal, with inserts etc.
Take care everyone, until next time…..